It’s a funny feeling when you are planning on working, but
there’s nothing to do.
there’s nothing to do.
I set up the new monitors, moved some things around
in the studio… even worked on equipment. Even though
I was “working in the studio” nothing compares to actually
working in the studio recording bands.
in the studio… even worked on equipment. Even though
I was “working in the studio” nothing compares to actually
working in the studio recording bands.
If you play music you know exactly what I mean.
Getting a new instrument is exciting, but playing it is
even better, and playing for people is even better than that.
When you have down time there is nothing better than
working out a part or lyric that’s been bouncing around in
your head. It’s part of who and what you are.
Getting a new instrument is exciting, but playing it is
even better, and playing for people is even better than that.
When you have down time there is nothing better than
working out a part or lyric that’s been bouncing around in
your head. It’s part of who and what you are.
You're a musician.
There are people that just play music, and there are people
who have it in their blood.
who have it in their blood.
If you are a musician, I’d like to introduce myself to you.
I’m Robert Snyder and I’m a recordist. That means I love
recording and mixing music as much as you love
writing, playing and performing music.
recording and mixing music as much as you love
writing, playing and performing music.
We should get together.
No comments:
Post a Comment